Liberal Democratic Education: A Paradigm in Crisis is the first volume of the series Philosophy of Education – Debates and Constellations (Leiden: Brill) – it came out in April of 2022.
- The Cambridge Handbook of Democratic Education (Cambridge University Press, 2023)
- Symposium in Journal of Global Ethics: Peter Hägel's Billionaires in World Politics (OUP, 2020)
- New Article: Global Educational Justice
- New Article: Four Challenges to Political Autonomy Education in Contemporary Public Spheres
- New Edited Book: "Liberal Democratic Education: A Paradigm in Crisis"
- Democratic Theory Lecture Series Event Recaps
- New Article: Democratic Education and the Crisis of Representative Democracy
- New Edited Book: Education and Migration
- Reply to Harvey Siegel Published in Theory and Research in Education
- Symposium in Ethics & Global Politics on Democratic Education in a Globalized World
- All news