My article “Discourse Ethics, Epistemology and Educational Justice – A Reply to Harvey Siegel” has just been published online first in Theory and Research in Education. The article resulted from a panel on discourse ethics and educational justice at the 2019 North American Association for Philosophy and Education conference.
- The Cambridge Handbook of Democratic Education
- Symposium in Journal of Global Ethics: Peter Hägel's Billionaires in World Politics (OUP, 2020)
- New Article: Global Educational Justice
- New Article: Four Challenges to Political Autonomy Education in Contemporary Public Spheres
- New Edited Book: "Liberal Democratic Education: A Paradigm in Crisis"
- Democratic Theory Lecture Series Event Recaps
- New Article: Democratic Education and the Crisis of Representative Democracy
- New Edited Book: Education and Migration
- Reply to Harvey Siegel Published in Theory and Research in Education
- Symposium in Ethics & Global Politics on Democratic Education in a Globalized World
- All news